Archival print reproduction of an antique map of New York City from 1900 by the US Geological Survey.
- Medium: Archival pigment inkjet print
- Paper: 100% cotton, museum-quality, acid-free, heavyweight, matte finish
- Size: 16x20 inches per print (each includes a 1/8 inch border)
Sold as a set of 4 individual prints. Each print is sized to fit perfectly in a 16x20 inch frame without a mat.
All prints come unframed.
About This Map
Historic USGS topographic maps of the New York City area. The 4 prints are, in clockwise order from the upper left:
1) Paterson, NJ and surroundings,
2) Manhattan, Harlem, Westchester County, and part of Queens,
3) Brooklyn and Queens, and
4) Staten Island, Jersey City, and Newark.
Author: US Geological Survey